FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
01775 768661 Extension 0234
Club Coordinator :
01775 768661 Extension 0223
2. How much are tickets? For day tickets visit our ‘Day Tickets' Page
3. Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes. Tickets are £13 an adult
4. Are children free? Only if the child is 15 or under at the time of the event.
5. Are there any concessions? N/A
6. How many people does a family ticket include? N/A
7. How can I get a programme? They will be available at the show.
8. Are there any crèche facilities? No
9. What is the medical/first aid procedure? Please advise an onsite steward of any incidents
10. What is the main arena schedule? Please see the ‘What's On’ page for further details
11. Are dogs allowed? Only guide dogs are allowed in the exhibition halls.
12. Is there a cash machine onsite? Unfortunately there is no cash machine onsite, however the venue is centrally located for all amenities.
13. Can I take pictures at the event? Yes - however no drones may be used during the show.
14. Is there mobility hire is available on site? Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking. Scooters will be hired out at £25 each per day.
1. What are the opening hours? 09:30-16:00hrs